I couldn’t make it to the inaugural HR Tech World San Francisco this week. But despite the FOMO I have been able to keep up with the insights shared via social media. So for others that couldn’t get there, or those that are but couldn’t be in several places at once, I have curated as many useful links and resources as I can that have appeared in the live stream, including useful blogs, articles and book recommendations. Hopefully you’ll find it useful and if you have anything else to add then just let me know. Thanks to everyone tweeting from the event and keeping me (and thousands of others around the world) up to date with all the latest.
Official sites and research
The guys at HRN who are behind this event do a great job of involving the blogging community directly on their own site. Don’t miss all the different contributors and the wide range of insight you can find here on the HRN blog.
Another heads up is to have a look at the HRN YouTube channel which has tons of archive interviews and footage, which will no doubt be updated with new content from London very shortly.
Fosway Group (full disclosure, this is the organisation I work for) partners with HRN to deliver targeted research on the realities of HR in Europe. San Francisco is clearly a US event but the data still makes for interesting reading wherever you are.
- Jason Averbook and the Future of Work at HR Tech World
- Groundbreaking Talent Acquisition Trends to Know Before Attending HR Tech World
- Escape Alcatraz (Bad HR) at HR Tech World
Links from the live feed:
- The Neverending Story: The 2017 State of the Recruiting Internet – Matt Charney
- Why Hiring For Experience Is Insane! – Disrupt HR talk by Chemistry Group’s Tom Quayle
- 7 tips for starting a peer learning programme
- Disrupting HR 2017 – Faye Holland
- Evolution of Work 2.0: The Me vs. We Mindset
- Tackling the gender gap on tech teams
- Artificial Intelligence and analytics are the driving factors in HR technology world
- Recruiters Explain What The Worst LinkedIn Profiles Have In Common
- Looking at inclusion through the lens of exclusion
- Building diversity into your hiring process
- This Disconnect Between HR and Your CEO is Hurting Your Employer Brand
- The future of HR: Embrace technology, but stay human
- Google for Jobs: Disrupting The Recruiting Market? – Josh Bersin
- Video – HR Tech World Speaks with Gary Vaynerchuk and Robert Scoble
- International Women’s Day 2017 – How I’ve Dedicated My Life to Empowering Women
- Feedback Is The Killer App: A New Market and Management Model Emerges
- Discover the sweet spot for cognitive HR
- Powering the Future of Work: Six trends in People Analytics – David Green
- Tech promotes communities and diversity in HR, LinkedIn exec says
- Gary Vaynerchuk to CFOs: Caring About People is Financially Viable
- People First the Key Message from HR Tech World
- A look back at HR Tech World San Francisco: Introducing the Chief Heart Officer
- Countdown: How Europe’s Greatest Hit Played In the U.S.
- The Future of Work is Here Now – But Does Work Even Have a Future?
- ‘HR technology drives culture’; leaders look at tech and engagement in San Francisco
- HR Tech: a lot of money for not a lot of gain?
- 3 Takeaways from HR Tech World
- HR Tech World: Some sailing, a party and oh yeah – HR technology
- Unleash your people – 5 key learnings from HR Tech San Francisco
- Peter Hinssen – The Day After Tomorrow
- Vivek Wadhwa – The Driver in the Driverless Car: How Our Technology Choices Will Create the Future
- Jacob Morgan – The Employee Experience Advantage: How to Win the War for Talent by Giving Employees the Workspaces they Want, the Tools they Need, and a Culture They Can Celebrate
- Chip Heath and Dan Heath – Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard
- Raj Sisodia, Jag Sheth and David.B.Wolfe – Firms of endearment
I’ll be adding to this list as more reflections and post event blogs are published so stay tuned. And if you caught any useful links that I’ve missed please let me know and I will add them in.