Thanks for visiting my blog. I am a start-up founder, writer, connector, librarian's daughter and currently head of content and comms at Fosway Group. I'm all about learning, HR, technology, online, media, marketing, fashion and cricket. Not always in that order :)
- Thanks Ed, already getting some fascinating responses. If you're heading to #LT19UK don't miss out on having your s… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 hours ago
- @neilmosley5 Thanks Neil, was great to talk shop with another #Cardiff based L&Der! 1 day ago
- Thanks for the mention @ebase - if you're coming to #LT19UK then this research matters to you! We'd be so grateful… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- This is always such a great event and graced with @HRGore @GemStGem @bullsboy @MikeShawLD @martincouzins - if you'r… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @DonaldHTaylor: What's really happening in digital learning in 2019? The annual research between @LT19UK and @fosway aims to find out -… 3 days ago
Creative Commons License
Learning as I go... by Kate Graham is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.